1. In addition to all ground outside the boundaries of the course the following are out of bounds:
The clubhouse and garden.
The reservoir compound, over the road alongside.
The right hand side of the 13th.
2. All walls within the boundaries are an integral part of the course. The clubhouse fire escape is an immovable obstruction, as are the water tank, pump house and bore hole cover.
3. A ball may be lifted and dropped not nearer the hole than the nearest point of relief within one club-length, without penalty, if a direction post or distance marker interferes with the player's stance or swing.
4. A ball lying in a tractor mark may be lifted and dropped within one club length without penalty.
5. All steps to tees or greens are immovable obstructions.
6. When playing the 3rd a ball lying on or beyond the line on the 4th fairways is out of bounds.
7. If a staked tree interferes with a player's stance or the area of intended swing, the ball must be lifted and dropped without penalty within one club-length of and not nearer the hole than the nearest point of relief.
8. Stones in bunkers are loose impediments.